One of the best food blogs for healthy eaters.
Sorry it has taken me longer than the expected time to get this recipe up but it is worth the wait I PROMISE!
I know that blue cheese is not everyone’s cup of tea BUT I love every type of cheese, especially blue cheese…the smellier the better LOL 🙂 this bread was an experimentation that worked a treat! The hubby and my brother loved it too – SCORE!
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free white flour (I use doves farm)
- 1 cup gluten-free oats (I used red mill)
- 1 tsp baking soda (bicarbonate of soda)
- 2oz / 50g blue cheese (I used a stilton but you can use danish blue or any other preferred type) roughly chopped / crumbed
- 1/2 cup walnut halves – roughly chopped
- Few thyme leaves
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) buttermilk
- Pre-heat oven to 180F / 350C and grease a 2lb bread loaf tin
- In a large…
View original post 127 more words